Wednesday, July 11, 2012

          This day wasn't my best day by far.  First thing in the morning, I tumbled out of bed and hit my head against the floor.  I was stuck with a black and blue bruise on my forehead.  In school I nearly fell asleep in class and had detention because the class was too noisy.  Later, I went to my after school.  The classes were extremely hard and they gave a lot of homework due on the very next day.  I had to stay there for a full three hours.  When, I got home,  I had tons of homework to do, from both my after school and my regular school.  I finished it all at three in the morning.  Suddenly, the phone rang......
          "April Fools!" the voice giggled.  I regretted staying up late and doing all the homework.  "BUT, the voice continued, "IF you did do the homework, you will receive a million dollars and a vacation to Paris!  Hand it in to your teacher!"  I nearly shrieked with joy.  A million dollars and a vacation to Paris here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment