Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fictional Character Friend

           If I could have any fictional character as my friend I would have Arthur Penhaligon.  He is a character that stars in the Keys to the Kingdom series and has to get all the keys.  At first he is a weak mortal but becomes more powerful with the keys.
          I would want Arthur because he is a  unique character.  He likes adventure and is very authoritative about what he does and has a lot of helpful people at his side.  Also, he helps people in need in the kingdoms.
         IF I spent a day with Arthur, we would probably go on another adventure.  We could seek another vengeful key keeper or wrongdoer.  Or, we could spend the day relaxing because Arthur has all the keys and doesn't need to do anything anymore.  It would be nice to have a change of scenery for a while.
         That's why I would want Arthur to be my best friend.  He has all the characteristics a friend needs and has a lot of powers.  My day would be much better with Arthur as my friend.  With Arthur nothing could ever go wrong!   

No comments:

Post a Comment