Thursday, July 5, 2012

Topic: You have just found out that everyone else but you is an alien.  Describe your day tomorrow.


Aliens 

                      I stared at all of the people in the room, trying to see through their disguises.  Were they really ALIENS??????  They all seemed like regular people.  However, disguises could be deceiving.  I gazed around, avoiding everyone else's eyes.  My friends gave me confused looks as if they were saying,"What's to look around for?  Everything is normal!" ; but I knew better than to trust them......
                    In class I thought why would aliens come to Earth????  I had seen enough movies to think that they wanted to take over the Earth, but they also might be friendly neighbors to Earth.  Whichever verdict I chose would greatly affect me and the world.  With the weight of the mankind on my shoulders I sat down and pondered on that thought........
    
            After school was over, I sat down in the dining room, unable to even glance at my family.  THey were aliens, every single person that I thought I could trust.  My solution was to pretend.  It was a cowardly solution, yes I knew, but it was the only one that would work.  No other human existed except for me, so what else could I do?  Pretend, my mind had whispered, and you will SURVIVE!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment