Thursday, July 12, 2012

If I had unlimited plane tickets.............

                If I had unlimited plane tickets for a month, I would fly all around the world.  I would visit the seven wonders and enjoy myself at different parts of Earth.  First, I would go to visit my friends.  I would fly over to Chicago, China, and Europe.  Then, I would gather all my best friends and go on the all around the world adventure together.  I would visit the less fortunate in Africa, see the Eiffel Tower, climb the Great Wall of China, and do much more.  While I'm doing this, I'll write a journal to keep track of what I'm doing and share the experience.  Flying around the world with unlimited plane tickets would be a fantastic experience to learn and to have a great time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment