Monday, July 16, 2012

If I had a million dollars

If I  had a million dollars, I would start by investing it into stocks to gain more money.  I would sell the stocks when the prices were higher and the economy was better.  Then, I would start an oil company.  We would dig oil out of the ocean floor and purify it for use.  Then, we would sell the oil.  we would turn into this big oil company and sell lots of oil.  I would get more money.  After I determined that I was stable enough to spend money, I would buy the newest ipad, Lamborghinis, houses for my relatives, friends, and me.  I would buy expensive furniture and go to parties, but at the same time manage my business.  That's how I would create a good life out of my million dollars.   

1 comment:

  1. Make sure to check if you capitalize the first letter of every word when you begin a new sentence.

    ReplyDelete